Monday, November 12, 2012

justin bieber long imagine

Check it out
 ;p
justin bieber long imagine:
Tonight is the night with Justin that could possibly change our lives. It is our second anniversary and I am thinking something is up with him. He keeps looking at me and smiles in a nervous yet excited way. I got ready to go out for a romantic dinner with Justin. I put on a purple dress that was about mid-thigh and it got Justin going crazy. Grabbing my sparkly black heels I remember that I have to do something with my hair, so I decide to curl it. I put on earrings, a crystal necklace, and a crystal bracelet. I went downstairs and Justin said, “Wow Marie Beth, beautiful.” He gives me a kiss on the cheek and we get into the car.
When we arrive at the restaurant, I see no cars in the parking lot. I have a feeling that something will happen tonight. I was right Justin rented out the whole place just for us. 
After we ate our food, Justin asked for a dance and I agreed. Romantic music played and once the music stopped Justin looked right into my eyes. He got down on one knee. He pulled out a box with a diamond ring inside of it and asked, “Marie Beth, will you marry me?” I started to cry and said, “Yes Justin, yes!” He put the ring on my finger. I will soon be Mrs. Bieber. Tonight was the best night of my life
Like it ?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template