Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being very proud Of One direction

someone askme to tell how much i proud to be directioner ? wanna know ?
check it out


I just want to start off saying that the boys did so much. From when they had the braveness to go on the X-Factor to performing their first live preformance, to where they are now. Thanks to a lot of support and voting, they won 3 awards! Very proud and impressed. I am a dedicated fan and I love them and other people such as die-hards do too. I just wish that everything stays the way it is now. I wish them the best of luck and I wish them wonderful years to come in the long run. Lots and lots of love from one dedicated directioner <333 Oh and never give up your dreams on meeting them or going to one of the concerts. That day will come. Believe that <3



 -Directioners -@LitaRyy

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template