Monday, November 12, 2012

justin bieber Imagine Part 2

I made it by my friend and myself
 Litaryy
Happy reading:)





#Imagine Grandma:"Whos that cute girl on ur phone?" Justin: "my girlfriend,(ur name). she is so-" Pattie:"Get ready to hear all about her.."

#Imagine Justin was listening to bedrock. Justin:"I would make (ur name)'s bedrock anyday ;)" Pattie:"WHAT?" Justin: "Err..ur hairs pretty."

#Imagine Pattie: "Justin, are you studying or texting (ur name)?" Justin: "Studying." Pattie: "Then hand me your phone." Justin: "Shit."
#Imagine Chaz: "Katy Perry is so hot." Justin: "I know (ur name) is." -smiles dreamily- Chaz: "Err, I said Kat-" Justin: "-Shutup."

#Imagine Usher: "Okay be quiet about (ur name) for atleast 10 minutes." Justin: "Alright.. my girl is so pretty and-" Usher: "OMG. ♫♪"

#Imagine Justin hugged you & said: "my world is in my arms right now.." <3

#Imagine You: "Would you change anything about me?" Justin: "Yep." You: "What? :O" Justin: "Your last name. ;)" <3

#Imagine Justin: "Im gonna nickname you google." You: "Whys that? xD" Justin: "Because your everything ive been searching for." he smiles<3

#Imagine Chaz: "Could you please stop talking about (ur name) for just a little bit?" Justin: "I could.....but I wont. ;)" Chaz: Gosh.. -_

#Imagine Justin stroked your cheek & said; "a day without you is like a year without rain.." <3 he smiles(:

#Imagine Chaz: "How many times a day do you think about [your name]?" Justin: "Lets just say shes 99.9% of my brain.." -justin smiles-
#Imagine Teacher: "Stop texting [your name] & focus!" Justin: "Get back in your cage." Teacher: "Excuse me?" Justin: "Nothing!"

#Imagine Justin: "I might sex [your name] tonight. You gonna tell mom?" Jeremy: "Nope. Have fun!" Pattie: ":O I heard that!!"

#Imagine That you and justin was togheter, he went on tour. But when he was in a middle of a song at a concert, he could not stop thinking about you. He ran out and took a plane back to you and said "I can't be anywhere without you baby, please come with me <3

#Imagine Justin: "Im gonna show (ur name) a good time tonight. ;)" Pattie: "WHAT?!" Jeremy: "Atta boy! :D"

#Imagine Grandma:"Whos that cute girl on ur phone?" Justin: "my girlfriend,(ur name). she is so-" Pattie:"Get ready to hear all about her.."

#Imagine Pattie: "Stop writing (ur name)'s name all over your arms!" *1hourlater* Pattie: "OMG NOT YOUR FACE!"

#Imagine Pattie:"WAKE UP!" Justin: "u HAD to ruin my sex dream with (ur name)" Pattie:"Excuse me?!" Justin: "Errr.. so whats for breakfast?"

#Imagine Pattie: "UR GROUNDED. GO TO YOUR ROOM." Justin: "Where I can text, tweet, facebook, call (ur name)? Sure!" :L

#Imagine Pattie: "Can I see your phone?" Justin: "Hang on." *deletes all the sexy,flirty texts for & from you*

#Imagine Teacher: "Put that picture of (ur name) away before I confiscate it!" *1hourlater* Teacher: "Thats it. Hand it over!"

#Imagine Teacher: "Who can explain to me what love is?" Justin: "Me & (ur name)" <3

 #Imagine Justin posted a picture of you sleeping on Twitpic. The caption said; "shes so beautiful.. even when she sleeps. <3" :L

#Imagine Justin was playing COD. Pattie: "Stop playing!" Justin: "Noooo!" You: "Please stop." Justin: "Okay babe." Pattie: -_-

#Imagine Justin held you & said: "I promise you nobody will come between us. I love you & only you." <3

#Imagine your upset. Justin put his arm around yu & lifted your chin. Justin: "Baby, dont be sad. Smile.. your too beautiful to be upset."<3

Imagine Justin kissed u.. he pulled away&u could still feel his warm breath against your skin. "I just cant thank u enough for being mine."


#Imagine Justin smiled at you & said: "Your my girlfriend, my bestfriend, my favorite of all. I love you so much babe." <3

#Imagine Justin: "can u imagine the ocean without wawes or the sky without clouds? You: "nope." Justin: "its just like me without you." ♥

#Imagine Justin hacked your Facebook & wrote. "I love Justin, he is the best boyfriend ever! xoxo" 
#Imagine Justin: "I dont think I love you." your shocked. Justin: "I KNOW it." he grabs your face & kisses you sweetly..<3

#Imagine Justin: "Im getting together with (ur name) tonight." Jeremy: "Isit gonna be sexy? ;)" Pattie: "Excuse me?!" Justin laughs.

#Imagine u were reading my #imagine tweets & justin creeped up behind you. he says: "you dont need to imagine these, lets do it right now."


#Imagine you were watching the sea with Justin, your hair blowing around all over the place. He removed it from your face & kissed you..


#Imagine You: "do u like me?" Justin: "no" You: "why?" Justin: " I don't like you.. I love you more than anyone in my life"


#Imagine You: Say you love me Justin: you love me You: Come on stop teasing Justin: ok.. I love you more than anything, you know that


#Imagine You: I saw u with girls yesterday.. Justin: they are beliebers.. Remember that u are my only special girl *kisses u passionately*

#Imagine You: I'm so afraid to fall Justin: This is different.. You: How is this time different? Justin: Cause this time.. I'll catch you

Imagine Justin: Since the first day we met you stole something from me You: No I didn't Justin: Yes, you stole my heart but you can keep it


#Imagine *You and Justin are friends* Justin: Tell me your secret and I'll tell u mine You: I love u Justin: that was mine too *kisses u*

#Imagine Justin: "Hey love, you want to try something out?" You: "What?" Justin: "Let's do what my parents did when they made me" *winks*

imagine You are on the beach when you see Justin with his friends, from a small distance you see that Justin winks at you

imagine You meet Justin and give him a hug when he suddenly starts kissing you and asks you to meet him at a restaurant

Imagine You: do u like someone Justin: yes, I do & I love her so much.. She is here btw You: oh.. Nice.. Justin: her name is (your name)

#Imagine You: how many kids would u like to have? Justin: as many as you want.. You: 4 Justin: then we are having 4 babies ;)


#Imagine You- Why do you insist on tickling me? Justin- Because I love seeing you smile and laugh.



#Imagine You: Am I cute? Justin: I wouldn't call you cute. You: no? Justin: more like... beautiful

#Imagine Justin: I love u You: no u don't Justin: yes I do You: what makes u so sure? Justin: b/c if this isn't love then love doesn't exist

#Imagine You: what are u looking at? Justin: it's crazy..u look just like my fifth girlfriend.. You: wow, how many have u had? Justin: four

#Imagine Justin: you look beautiful. You: I bet you say that to all the girls. Justin: no, only the ones I’m in love with.









0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template