Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Direction Quotes ♥


this is some of my favorite 1D quotes

Check it out
"Just because you have the flaws, does not mean you aren't beautiful." - Zayn Malik

"We have a choice..To Live or To Exist."- Harry Styles

"Believe it or not, but even when I'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about meeting fans" - Liam Payne

"I'd be rather be a kid and play with paper planes than be a man and play with a woman's heart." – Niall Horan

Liam: I'm the most handsome in the band. Harry: I'm the second. Zayn: I'm the third. Louis: I'm the fourth. Niall: I'm the best.

“ I'd date a fan as long as she didn't scream in my face.” – Niall Horan

"The perfect girl?" Niall: She has to like our music & support us. Harry: You just described a fan. Niall: Right.”

"It doesn't matter how much you flirt the whole day, at night you'll always end up thinking about the one you truly love" – Zayn Malik

"Fans always ask me to marry them so I'll have a lot of wives" - Niall Horan

“Truth is, I don’t mind getting a black eye or broken arm for a girl as long as she’s there to kiss it after.”  - Harry Styles 

"Before you judge people, judge yourself." – Zayn Malik

"I don't know, it's odd that girls ask if they can hug me. Don't ask, do it. I'm just a regular guy" - Niall Horan

"I want a girl who respects herself. It means her standards are high and if I fit them then id be honored. If she's easy then what does that say about me?" - Harry Styles

"I'm very attracted to a girl's eyes. I think you can tell a lot by a girl's eyes" - Zayn Malik

"We're not perfect, we're not clean cut. We're trying to be ourselves" - Louis Tomlinson

"Enjoy life, it has an expiration date" - Zayn Malik

“ No matter how many times people try to criticize you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong.” – Zayn Malik

"I hate it when girls act stupid cause they think it's cute." -Niall Horan

“I’m the kind of boy who would Fall in Love with any girl, because I love with the heart. Not the eyes” - Niall Horan 

“Live life for the moment Because everything else is uncertain.” - Louis Tomlinson 

“Don’t call a girl a flirt, she’s just trying to be nice. Don’t call a girl obsessed when she’s just in love.” - Zayn Malik

“I think you have to take me for me. I am who I am.” Harry Styles 

“Get on with life because life gets on without you.” - Zayn Malik

“I’ll always defend the people I Love.” – Niall Horan

“We dont mind having haters. As long as we have our girls, we are strong.” – Zayn Malik

"Simple but effective" - Harry Styles

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template