Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dear Diary Quotes..

 LitaRyy
 Dear Diary .


-Dear diary. Today I met a boy. He stole my heart and wont give it back...



-Dear Diary,
I love him, but I can't be with him. He's over me, but I'm not over him. I love him so much, I can't even expain it in words. We say hey every once in awhile, but that's not enough for me. I want him to want me like I want him. But it'll never happen. He said we've tried it before and it didn't work, but it makes me sad that I don't have another chance. I told him I was sorry for the lies that were told. He told me the same. He said he just wants to be friends for now, but I want to be together some how. I love him, and I wish that was enough. I love the way he smiles at me, even though it's not often. He knows stuff me, not even my best friend knows. I'll love him forever, even if he doesn't love me back.




-Dear Diary Sometimes it can make you feel like
its the greatess thing in the world.

It can make you feel safe, it can make you forget everything...

like you can start all over again.

But love can also make you feel out of control, scared, like its eating away at you, until there is nothing left.

Love really sucks.

-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template