Sunday, November 25, 2012

Favorite Quotes Part 4♥

i love quotes
and i wanna post some quotes haha :)
check it out Guys ! ;;)
-@LitaRyy




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



-You made me feel like you really liked me. And then you just left like nothing ever mattered.

    -One day I hope you go through the same fucking hurt you put me through.
      -I hate it when I'm feeling sad and I don't know why.
      Sometimes the only person you can trust is yourself


        -Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

        -The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

        -Without music, life would be a mistake

        -Speak truth, and right will take care of itself.


        -Dear past, stop tapping me on the shoulder. I don't want to look back.

        -Always keep your head up, cause if it's down you won't be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.

        -Life is too short to stress yourself with people who dont even deserve to be an issue in your life.

        -You don't need a make up on your face, you just need a make up on your heart.

        -There’s no meaning of life, it’s nothing that can be defined. It’s a matter of writing your own definition

        -Lose your pride, lose your patience, and lose your mind. But whatever you do, don't lose hope

        -Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true

        -The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.

        -I don't hate you, I'm just simply not excited about your existence.

        -Thanks to all the people in my life for just being who they are. You make me who I am

        -I like you, maybe it's the fact that you're perfect in my eyes, I always want to be around you and when I am. All I can do is smile.

        -My 3 ultimate wishes: to earn money without working, love without being hurt, eat without getting fat.

        -I won't cry for you, my mascara is too expensive.

        -Mom: "What happened?" Me: *In the bathroom* "My shirt fell!" Mom: "But it sounded much heavier." Me: "I was in it."

        -Girl rule: If she talks to my boyfriend, I hate her and she's a whore.

        -Who remembers Arthur, chalk zone, cyberchase, cailou, the Rugrats, powerpuff girls, CatDog, sister, sister? Cmon' 90's Kids!

        -I wanted everything to stay the same but people fade away and feelings change.

        -I like to being alone, listening to music in my own world, away from all the bullshit in life.

        -I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes, we're friends. Sometimes, we're more then friends. Other times, I'm just a stranger to you.

        -I'd rather look back at my past and say, "I can't believe I did that!" instead of saying "I wish I did that."

        -People who’ve never experienced a broken heart never realize how hard it is to gain the trust from someone who has.

        -Saying "NO" before someone finishes his or her question.

        -Your smile, your hugs, your laugh, your texts I truly miss everything that makes my day perfect, it's you.

        -Spongebob: "Remember Patrick, flatter the customer. Make him feel good." *Guy opens the door* Patrick: "I love you."

        -Dear sidewalk, Please get wider... Sincerely, third friend walking behind feeling excluded.

        -Everybody has a girlfriend or boyfriend, and I’m just over here like "I love food".

        -I want a relationship that everyone is jealous of

        -Before judging anyone else's relationship, keep in mind that every lover has a different kind of love

        -If I'm with you, I'm with you. Nobody else matters.

        -The worst feeling is being forgotten by someone you will never forget.

        -Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, anything but trashy.

        -I always wonder if you're waiting for me to text you first, just like how i'm always waiting for you to text me first.

        -Dear Mom, how can you hear me mumble under my breath, but you cant hear me yell, "WHAT!?" when you scream my name? Sincerely, confused child

        -Small things that mean a lot: Cute texts, tight hugs, long replies, holding hands, remembering the little things, & kisses on the forehead.

        -My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = Perfect Day

        -I know I should respect your opinion but I find that difficult because you're a fucking idiot.

        -Watching your bestfriend turn into somebody you no longer know, hurts.

        -No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you’re better and walk away.

        -The only reason why I get jealous is because remember we started off as friends too.

        -That awkward moment when you spell a word correctly but it looks wrong so you stare at it forever, questioning it's existence.

        -People say u don't know what you've got until it's gone...truth is, you knew what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it.

        -If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

        -I notice nearly everything, but i just don't say anything.

        -I have to confess I’ve forgotten what it’s like to have a normal sleeping pattern..

        -That awkward moment when you're doing weird stuff, then realize someone was watching you.

        -I love everybody. Some I love to be around. Some I love to avoid. And some I’d love to punch in the face.

        -Do I get jealous? Yes. Do I cry randomly? Yes. Do I get angry? Yes. Do I fight? Yes. Do I need a daily hug? Yes. Because I'm only human.

        -Love has 4 letters, but so does hate; friends has 7 letter, but so does enemies; truth has 5 letters, but so does lying.

        -Don't bother apologizing if you're just going to continue doing the things you said sorry for.

        -When a girl tells you about her problems, that doesn’t mean she’s complaining. It just means she trusts you.

        -She doesn't want a perfect boy. She just wants someone to act silly with, treats her well & loves being with her more than anything.

        -Dear Past, thank you for your lessons. Dear Future, I'm ready. Dear God, thank you for another chance

        -People say everything happens for a reason, but it would be nice to know some of the reasons why.

        -She doesn't want a perfect boy. She just wants someone to act silly with, treats her well & loves being with her more than anything.

        -I'm insecure, but I'm strong. I'm alone, but I'm loved. I'm sad, but I smile.

        -She get jealous. she get mad. she get worried. she get curious. that's only because she cares.

        -I'm proud of my heart, It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.

        -The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

        -When a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding in for too long.

        -It's cute when couples act like bestfriends or when bestfriends act like couples. ♥

        -If something's bound to happen, it will happen.. Right time, right person, and for the best reason.

        -Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.

        -It's funny how a person who was once just a stranger suddenly mean the world to you.

        -When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, & no other love can break them apart.

        -Dear God, I know I am not perfect but thank you for loving me anyway.

        -When I see you, my heart beats a little faster, my stomach feels a little lighter, and my smile shines a little brighter.

        -Don't forget to pray tonight, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning.

        -Relationships will always have fights, but having fights shows how much you guys care about each other.

        -Small things that mean a lot: Cute texts, tight hugs, long replies, holding hands, remembering the little things, & kisses on the forehead.

        -I'm afraid you'll find someone prettier, smarter, cooler, taller, skinnier, nicer, calmer, clearer, stronger, better than me.

        -I am who I am. I like what I like. I love who I love. I do what I want. Get off my back and deal with it. It's my life, not yours.

        -How many times have you typed, "I'm okay" while crying?

        -Special shout out to my pillow because it always catches my tears when I'm sad.

        -May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.

        -The best things in life are the people you love, the places you have seen and the memories you have made along the way.

        -It’s not a matter of finding the right person but its a matter of being the right person for the one you choose to love.

        -Spongebob: "Can you hear me?" Patrick: "No, its too dark."

        -Every morning, every moment, always remember that our God is GOD OF LOVE.

        -Don’t be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life.

        -I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.

        -Sometimes we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone and every once in a while we are lucky enough to get a second chance to show it.

        -Dear luck, can we be friends this year please..

        -You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again.

        -Let me tell you a little secret. My life rocks b’coz of you. It’s filled with laughter, fun and so much excitement, feels great.

        -Don’t wait for the right person to come into your life. Rather, be the right person to come to someone’s life.

        -Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again.

        -Sometimes, I tell myself that maybe I should just stop hoping.

        -Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.

        -If you don't know which road to choose; leave your worries behind, take the road that leads to mine and I'll be waiting there for you.

        -There isn't a day that goes by where I don't, at some point, think of you. I just thought you should know that.

        -I love you. I know sometimes I mess up and do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me, you're my world.

        -Life is the craziest, most amazing, screwed up game you'll ever play. Enjoy!

        -You asked how I was doing & I lied and said I Was fine. I mean, life is okay, but It would be better if you were mine.

        -I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget what you made them feel.

        -Erase the messages, delete the numbers & move on. You don’t have to forget them, but just accept that they aren’t that person anymore.

        -A great lover is not a man who romances a different woman every night. A great lover is one who romances the same woman for a lifetime.

        -Real men stay dedicated to one girl.

        -Maybe, all I really want is for you to hold my hand and tell me everything is going to be okay.

        -To let go doesn't mean u've to stop loving, it only means that u allow them to find their own happiness without expecting them to come back.

        -We keep running after people who least care about us. Why don't we just stop, turn around, and see the ones running behind us?

        -Dont let haters bring you down. Haters will hate. Lovers will Love. Stand in what you believe. Dont let anybody change the way you live life

        -If I hadn't met u, I wouldn't like u. If I didn't like u, I wouldn't love u. If I didn't love u, I wouldn't miss u. But I did, I do & I will

        -It doesn't matter how messed up life may seem, I always find that at the end of the day.. I can lay down & smile. I KNOW God's got it.

        -Sometimes you have to forget what you want & remember what you deserve.

        -A thousand people could tell me I was beautiful, but it doesn’t mean anything unless it’s coming from you.

        -You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn't see you.



        i will post part 5
        just wait 















        0 komentar:

        Post a Comment

        Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

         
        ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template