Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tips To Get A Follow By Verified Acc !



TIPS 1: DO NOT SPAM, USE DIFFERENT SYMBOLS



Artis biasanya gasuka banget sama yg namanya spamming, apalagi tweet yg kaya gini. In examples DON’T TWEET LIKE THIS:


FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE! I LOVE YOU 1

FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE! I LOVE YOU 2

FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE! I LOVE YOU 3

FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE! I LOVE YOU 4

Okay, the tips is DO NOT SPAM THEM WITH NUMBER. Just don’t put number on your tweets, because he/she thinks you are spamming him/her, so he/she wont follow you back.

So my tips are…just tweet like this:

Please follow me back? I LOVE YOU! 

Please follow me back? I LOVE YOU! 

Please follow me back? I LOVE YOU!!

Please follow me back? I LOVE YOU!!!

Please follow me back? I LOVE YOU! xoxo

See the difference? Just change your emoticon on your tweets, or maybe the simbols, so he/she don’t know if you are spamming 

TIPS 2: DM!

Yep, you CANNOT DM everyone who doesn’t follow you. BUT, your friends that already got a follow from the Verified Account CAN DM YOUR USERNAME!

Just asking your friends for helps! Ask your friends to DM your username to them 

TIPS 3: REFOLLOW

Some verified account just click the follow button of their last followers. So you can unfollow them, then follow them again!

TIPS 4: MEANINGFUL TWEET

If you only tweet like this:

FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE

PLEASE FOLLOW ME

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! Follow me please? <3

He/she WILL NEVER SEE YOUR TWEETS. Why? Because you are not using meaningful tweets. So here’s the right examples:

I have been trying to get a follow from you since 2009. I followed u when ur followers only 500k, and now u have 22 millions  So follow me maybe?

I bet u cant click my follow button with your nose 

Hey, we never meet, and this is crazy. But there’s my follow button, so follow me maybe?

Hey how are u? My name is (yourname). Maybe u will never know I exist, but I know u more than everything. Please follow me! <3

Thanks, u have changed my life. u made me believe that dreams really can come true. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. so follow me maybe? 

See the difference? Just make your tweets more ATTRACTIVE, so they will see it, then reply and follow you! 

TIPS 5: WITH OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS

Still can’t get a follow from the TIPS 1 , 2 , 3, and 4 because its only using twitter?

GO FIND THE OTHERS SOCIAL NETWORK!

The example, Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson has a youtube account. On youtube, you can SEND A MESSAGE to him/her even he/she doesn’t subscribe you on youtube.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Apabila merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, boleh di share dimana saja. Tetapi tolong untuk menyertakan link sumbernya. Thanks :)

 
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template